OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016 (HEREINAFTER “GDPR”)
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR and in relation to your data (name and personal information of the holder or legal representative; telephone numbers; tax code and VAT number; bank details; other data relating to your economic activity) directly provided by you, we inform you of the following.
- The controller of the data you have directly provided is VALIPY S.R.L., based in Via Fieschi 22/17,18 16121 Genoa (Italy) – Tax Code and VAT No. 02771520992. For any communication, you can contact the Quality Control Manager of our company at the following addresses: Via Fieschi 22/17,18 16121 Genoa (Italy) – telephone +39 010 0980766 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed exclusively for our company’s performance of all activities related and instrumental to the stipulation and subsequent management and execution of the contractual relationship with our company, and in particular the execution of accounting and tax obligations, the administration of suppliers and customers, the management of payments and contractual relationships with customers of our company.
- The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract to which you are a party (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR) and to comply with legal obligations (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c of the GDPR).
- For the purposes specified above, your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects: banking institutions; postal administration; professional firms and consultancy companies, for the performance by these subjects of assistance services in accounting, tax and for the management of litigation, parent company.
- For the purposes specified above, your communication of the data is a legal and contractual obligation and in the absence of this, the contractual relationship with our company cannot be initiated or continued.
- Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes specified above and, in any case, for no more than 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship with our company.
- You have the following rights:
– to ask the data controller for access to the personal data (Article 15 GDPR) and rectification (Article 16 GDPR) or cancellation (Article 17 GDPR) of the same or limitation of the processing that concerns you (Article 18 GDPR);
– to oppose its processing (Article 21 GDPR), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR);
– to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor.